Women's Therapeutic Walking Group: Tuesdays 6-7:30pm
Each group meets for 1.5 hours and follows this format:
* Group begin with a daily check-in while stretching, along with what we are looking to get out of the group.
* A therapeutic reading is shared from one of the daily readers pertaining to the weekly topic.
* Depart for walking portion while group members sharing with each other their thoughts, feelings, and experience on the weekly topic.
* Education is presented about the benefits from exercise in both mind and body.
* After completing the walk/run, there is an opportunity to share what thoughts came up for anyone while we do a cool down stretch, followed by a closing meditation.